Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Could use some help with Mount Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Hello fellow Wizards!

I am an old player (not necessarily in actual age, but I've been playing for many years since I was a kid) and I recently got back into the game. I have a level 33 life wizard named Zachary and I'm trying to get the complete Zeus gear set from Mount Olympus, but I'm having some troubles.

Up until now I have been using the Team Up function to go into groups for the dungeon. There is a huge problem with this in that getting people that will do the whole thing is incredibly rare so often we get to halfway and everyone drops off. I don't know why, but I swear someone always leaves at the start of the dungeon before we fight the first boss.

I think I've done this dungeon nearly 50 times and have only gotten the headgear so far. I cannot solo the dungeon myself, as I have tried. I always die by myself either Ares or Zeus.

So I'm looking for a questing buddy or someone who will run through the dungeon for me to help get the robe and boots. Doesn't have to be in one go, but I could also use some friends too.

If anyone wants to help, please let me know! Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
I dont mind helping out!
My strongest character is Valerian SoulWraith, level 45 fire wizard.Wont be enough alone but still good.
I too am recently getting back into the game after several years of absence and the olympus dungeon is one of my favorites just because im a big fan of greek mythology.
Im a bit busy this week though, so I probably wont be on the game much for long periods of time. But after I dont mind farming.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Sorry for the late reply. I would still like help with this dungeon. Is there a time and a place we can meet in-game?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
I'd love to help, if you're still looking. I can't promise to be online all the time as I can get called away to other things at random moments, which makes running through a whole dungeon a little iffy for me. But we can coordinate better in-game. I have a lvl 120 ice and a lvl 76 storm. With my storm it might be quicker, but my ice has better gear, more health (obviously) and overall less chance of dying.