Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Porting to Wizards that are in the same Instance as you

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2013
The title says what I mean but to make it more clear, What I mean by the same instance/dungeon is you can see the person you're porting to, and not they are in another version of the same dungeon.
This would help Multi boxers/people who use multiple accounts,
would save on time,
make farming dungeons much more enjoyable.
There is no real reason to not let a player port to someone in the exact same dungeon,
it can not be used to bring in a lower level then intended,
it would be a QoL improvement,
save time for groups that have a wiz go spiny head,
let Organized groups not worry as much about being pulled in the wrong order,
I am sure others could add on to the list of benefits, and I am sure the devs could make it work.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
I have seen this feature offered in a lot of the new dungeons, such as Catacombs, but the feature is lacking in the rest of the entire game. Five Boxes takes me forever to farm due to a lack of this feature.

I definitely second this idea.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RedDragon877 on Mar 6, 2020 wrote:
The title says what I mean but to make it more clear, What I mean by the same instance/dungeon is you can see the person you're porting to, and not they are in another version of the same dungeon.
This would help Multi boxers/people who use multiple accounts,
would save on time,
make farming dungeons much more enjoyable.
There is no real reason to not let a player port to someone in the exact same dungeon,
it can not be used to bring in a lower level then intended,
it would be a QoL improvement,
save time for groups that have a wiz go spiny head,
let Organized groups not worry as much about being pulled in the wrong order,
I am sure others could add on to the list of benefits, and I am sure the devs could make it work.
I have to agree with this idea. I dual box and when doing a dungeon, when one of my wizards has been defeated, returning to the dungeon through the timer is fine but having to RUN back to the battle from that point takes time. Being able to port to my other wizard or others in the group could make a big difference. Especially if it means keeping the battle going or having to start over because the other wizard was defeated before we could return.

Setting the minimum level for any specific dungeon would also help so that we can ask friends to port in to assist.

Please, KI, make this happen