Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad-JuJu adjustment

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
The Nerf towards Bad-JuJu in my opinion was a bit harsh, especially the fact that this nerf hurt offensive death pvp more so than jades. Also, while im very curious as to why storm and death are the only 2 school with a spell that benefits them extremely well you turn both spells into a suicide strategy? this is a bit barbaric and yes am talking about insane bolt too. Meanwhile, other schools are capable of using their own spells utilities with 0 back lashes.

I'm demanding a change to this unfair construct but also proposing a fix and balance to these 2 spells. In order to prevent jades from exploiting bad juju, specifically death jade, why not turn it into an offensive utility?
A single target mini version Dot that does 40+325 over 3 rounds per round with a -40% weakness. This would help death wizards tremendously.

As for insane bolt storm is pretty much the glass cannon of all schools and while that's true even if you place an rng system of 80%vs 20% into the mix whats the point if 8/10 times(tested) you kill yourself? Why does this idea even exist? why would you allow school to do 1000 on max bolts and put that into a 10, 100 equation? if it hit max why is this even considered unfair for a damage school? lol this has to be some kind of joke. Anyway my proposal fix to this spell as once mention is to change it into a either a dot or double hit spell for 4 pips. Now this would benefit storm alot in terms of having the ability to by pass shield as it should do just like fire. Insane bolt change would have to be either 40% then 60% of total damage there after of 50/50. Those are to the solutions to fix and improve these schools.