Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord of the Squall

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Hi guys! This spell is available via treasure card or item card from the red flannel hat. It’s basically stormy forest lord. I think this spell needs to be modified. Currently it is an 8-pip spell, with 70% (standard) accuracy, that deals 835-915 damage to all enemies. Given that storm lord is only seven pips, with the same accuracy, higher damage, and provides an additional time utility through the stun, this spell should be: kept at 8-pips and raised to 1235-1316 damage, reduced to a 7-pip spell with after-effects (such as enfeeble, stun or debuffs), or reduced to a 6-pip spell (I don’t think it should be able to be cast right off the bat.). As it currently stands, there is no functional advantage in using this spell when an enchanted Storm Lord is available one round sooner, with the same amount of damage and an after-effect that stuns the opponent. You also have to sacrifice a great deal of resist in order to put this item card in your deck in the first place. For that reason, I think it needs adjustment. I think that the best solution is to make it a seven-pip spell with after-effects, or leave it at its current pip-cost with a considerable damage increase.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I personally just want this spell on a Jewel or endgame gear.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
The Legacy on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi guys! This spell is available via treasure card or item card from the red flannel hat. It’s basically stormy forest lord. I think this spell needs to be modified. Currently it is an 8-pip spell, with 70% (standard) accuracy, that deals 835-915 damage to all enemies. Given that storm lord is only seven pips, with the same accuracy, higher damage, and provides an additional time utility through the stun, this spell should be: kept at 8-pips and raised to 1235-1316 damage, reduced to a 7-pip spell with after-effects (such as enfeeble, stun or debuffs), or reduced to a 6-pip spell (I don’t think it should be able to be cast right off the bat.). As it currently stands, there is no functional advantage in using this spell when an enchanted Storm Lord is available one round sooner, with the same amount of damage and an after-effect that stuns the opponent. You also have to sacrifice a great deal of resist in order to put this item card in your deck in the first place. For that reason, I think it needs adjustment. I think that the best solution is to make it a seven-pip spell with after-effects, or leave it at its current pip-cost with a considerable damage increase.
Storm lord base damage does 690 and stun to all. An epic enchanted storm lord does 990 damage. Given that most tc damage type cards are either enchanted by monstrous or gargantuan give or take, the base damage of that spell is probably around 740 with an epic enchant would of put it at 1040.No farm-able tc has attain epic chant stats yet hope this help solve the damage issue per say.