Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Hey guys! So recently i’ve been super into gardening. I’m not exactly sure what sparked it. I think once i moved out of the dorm and into my castle, I had to move my two plants as well. Then I realized how sad they looked by themselves in such a large place. I just continued expanding after that and loved how happy they made me (I love plants in real life) while taking care of them and seeing all the effort i put in form a whole garden.

In no way shape or form am i an expert. I have about 15 plants and am a rank 6 gardener, and have no idea what i’m really doing. I just find it fun. Im not exactly sure what giant profits I can get from it other than the occasional treasure card and gold (?). I just buy really expensive and adorable ones I think will be happy in my garden and have fun seeing what they turn out to be

Anyway, now to my point. I just want a friend in this game that’s into super gardening as well, as much as I am (and hopefully knows more than I do). I really want a gardening friend as geeky as it sounds where we can talk about the plants and they can hopefully give me more tips and advice about how to do this. I want to see someone else’s garden as well that’s not super serious about it, just genuinely enjoys it like me.

Anyway that’s all i had to say. Anyone that’s interested and that sees this i’d love a new friend. Thanks!

- Isabella Thunderflame lvl. 57 Death

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Forums!

Quite a few of us here are also active gardeners as well!

It's a great source for gold, treasures and pet snacks.

A few tips;

Research the seeds/plants on Wiz Wiki (or post them here) and try to get most of their likes.

Many plants usually like a few furniture items while some may have likes for other plants. But most plants have the strongest likes to Pixies. Your rank is currently too low (Rank 10 is needed to learn the spell) but a few plants have the ability to attract them.

Some are;

Red Huckleberries
Pink Huckleberries

Prickly Bear Cactus
Honey Bee Plant
Laugh-O-Dil
Snap Dragon
White Laugh-O-Dil

In general, try to use enchanted plots to plant your plants as many of the better plants/seeds require these plots over the regular ones.

Pest prevention spells such as Massive Pest Zapper [prevents rank 1-2 pests] and Dragonflies [prevents rank 1-3 pests] while can prevent pests from bothering your plants for up to 48 hours (see Bazaar for Treasure Versions of these cards).

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Star Edward on Feb 26, 2020 wrote:
Welcome to the Forums!

Quite a few of us here are also active gardeners as well!

It's a great source for gold, treasures and pet snacks.

A few tips;

Research the seeds/plants on Wiz Wiki (or post them here) and try to get most of their likes.

Many plants usually like a few furniture items while some may have likes for other plants. But most plants have the strongest likes to Pixies. Your rank is currently too low (Rank 10 is needed to learn the spell) but a few plants have the ability to attract them.

Some are;

Red Huckleberries
Pink Huckleberries

Prickly Bear Cactus
Honey Bee Plant
Laugh-O-Dil
Snap Dragon
White Laugh-O-Dil

In general, try to use enchanted plots to plant your plants as many of the better plants/seeds require these plots over the regular ones.

Pest prevention spells such as Massive Pest Zapper [prevents rank 1-2 pests] and Dragonflies [prevents rank 1-3 pests] while can prevent pests from bothering your plants for up to 48 hours (see Bazaar for Treasure Versions of these cards).

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Actually the biggest like for most plants is the tropical garden gnome with 25% and 20% for pixies.