Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Deckatation

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Please make the members have unlimited access to opened levels of the event tower. Restricting access makes it hard to farm the needed runes to make the decks and other items. The inability to reload the deck at the rest/crafting point makes it difficult to progress at low stages.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Bucisfav on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
Please make the members have unlimited access to opened levels of the event tower. Restricting access makes it hard to farm the needed runes to make the decks and other items. The inability to reload the deck at the rest/crafting point makes it difficult to progress at low stages.
bucisfav i can tell you how much i agree with you but theres been other posters and posts that show anger towards the new deckathalon changes and people have shown that they DO NOT like them an anyway possible as well as it being unfair to the working class doing this and im not gonna lie i even went to ratbeard on twitter and showed him proof of people not liking these changes and he blocked me for doing such and i wasnt nasty in anyway possible in doing such so im 150% sure that they dont care what we think or want and will just keep ruining this even until its the most hated thing in game and it is almost at the breaking point of being such

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
If i had a personal choice id revert everything back to the way it was before deaths but i feel like the only smart comprimise kingsisle would do if they were actually smart and listening they would at least revert it back to the way ices was at the least but i feel lioe theyre gonna just bold face lie again in next weeks ki live