Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Blossom won't let me harvest it

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
I planted a beastmood seed and cast Hasty Harvest on it at adult to transition it up to elder, but it won't let me harvest it, despite it being elder. I tried using a second Hasty Harvest card on it, but it still isn't working.

Administrator
Samuel Wolfe on Feb 8, 2020 wrote:
I planted a beastmood seed and cast Hasty Harvest on it at adult to transition it up to elder, but it won't let me harvest it, despite it being elder. I tried using a second Hasty Harvest card on it, but it still isn't working.
Thanks Samuel, sounds like this 'might' be a bug. We'll investigate further!

Historian
May 15, 2009
Sparck on Feb 10, 2020 wrote:
Thanks Samuel, sounds like this 'might' be a bug. We'll investigate further!
well it certainly seems like a bug to me. i tried leaving my house and returning, as well as exiting the game and restarting. neither worked. i ended up having to plow it because you only get 3 beastmoon planters per character and it was wasting one space.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
I always have the same problem after hasty harvest.

The solution for me is to exit the gardening mode, then approach the beastmoon planter. It will display a message and offer to let you harvest by pressing "X" (in my case this always works anyway).

[Using Windows 10]

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Here is what I do.
Do not press the garden button.
Instead just walk up to the plant.
Hit X key and harvest.

I going to investigate this problem for the Spring Update.

Arthur

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I have noticed some Beastmoon plants need to be harvested using just the "X" as you stand near them, while other require you to click the garden button and harvest them by clicking your pointer on them. And it can be two of the three need one way and the last plant requires the other way - crazy glitch - they can all be the same type of plant, planted at the same time, use hasty harvest on all or not. It has been like this since sometime in December. Just another minor "what the heck?"