Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Malorian Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Many years ago I had bought the Majestic Bundle, and my favorite thing from the bundle was the mount. I know that I absolutely did not sell it, but I cannot find it anywhere on my account. Does anybody know if there is a way for me to get it back?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
death drake on Feb 3, 2020 wrote:
Many years ago I had bought the Majestic Bundle, and my favorite thing from the bundle was the mount. I know that I absolutely did not sell it, but I cannot find it anywhere on my account. Does anybody know if there is a way for me to get it back?
Hmmm, do you have more than one wizard and did you delete any? If this isn't the case and you honestly can't find it in your Attic, Bank, Shared Bank or Castles/Dorm, then I suggest you contact Support and see if they can track it down.
Good Luck!

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
better yet, go get a Backpack Butler from Aubert Quickhammer in the Furniture Shop in the Shopping District. If you still have that mount, you'll be able to find it much quicker using the Butler. only 2500 gold, probably the best bargain in the game.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 3, 2020 wrote:
Hmmm, do you have more than one wizard and did you delete any? If this isn't the case and you honestly can't find it in your Attic, Bank, Shared Bank or Castles/Dorm, then I suggest you contact Support and see if they can track it down.
Good Luck!
I contacted support on the same day that you replied to me, but I haven't received any word from them since.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
death drake on Feb 11, 2020 wrote:
I contacted support on the same day that you replied to me, but I haven't received any word from them since.
It may take a little time, have you checked your email?

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Go to the Shopping District.
Go to the Housing Shop.
Go in and talk to Albert Battle Hammer.
Look through all his lists of housing items.
Buy the Backpack Butler.
Put it in your dorm.
Open it up, and look for your Mounts.
You should find out where you last left it.
Good Luck. Let us know if you do find it.