Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shortcut to the bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hi! I've been playing since just after the game came out, and one things I've always wondered is why there's not shortcut to the Bazaar. Once we get to higher levels, we don't have any real need to leave where we're at just to travel back to Wizard City with the sole purpose of selling and shopping at the bazaar.

It's awesome that you added the quick sell and feed gear to pets options, but we could really benefit from something that easily gets us to and from the bazaar without having to save the location.

You added the daily quest artifact, and that's amazing. Perhaps something like that that we could keep in our house once we get to a higher level?

Thanks for the consideration!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
LanieO on Jan 6, 2020 wrote:
Hi! I've been playing since just after the game came out, and one things I've always wondered is why there's not shortcut to the Bazaar. Once we get to higher levels, we don't have any real need to leave where we're at just to travel back to Wizard City with the sole purpose of selling and shopping at the bazaar.

It's awesome that you added the quick sell and feed gear to pets options, but we could really benefit from something that easily gets us to and from the bazaar without having to save the location.

You added the daily quest artifact, and that's amazing. Perhaps something like that that we could keep in our house once we get to a higher level?

The only thing available would be the Tapestry to the Bazaar that you can keep in one of your houses or Dorm. But the only way I know of to get that Tapestry is from Triangle Jewel Blossoms. The only problem with that is that it can take a while to get the drop.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Theres a Tapestry for your house that teleports you to the bazaar. I have it and its really convenient.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You can craft Tapestry to Bazaar, hang it in your house and interact with it, it instantly teleports you to the Bazaar.

It's available from Eudora Tangletree for 5000 gold and relatively easy to craft.

You can also mark the Bazaar as a location if travelling to and from becomes annoying to you.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Check Eudora Tangletree for a crafting recipe for the "Tapestry to Bazaar." It's an item you can hang on the wall of your house to teleport to the Bazaar. You'll need to go inside your house to use it, or have a building block that can hold it, or have one of those dorm-like houses from the Mirage update, but it does provide near-instant access to the Bazaar. I've found it very useful.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
There is a way, actually. the Tapestry to Bazaar is a Wall Hanging that you can place in your House and use to go straight to the Bazaar. You have to craft it, though. Go to Eudora Tangletree for the recipe.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
LanieO on Jan 6, 2020 wrote:

Lol there has been a shortcut to the Bazaar for literally years now...it's called "Tapestry to Bazaar"...it's relatively easy to craft or you can fish it out from chests in the Midday Estate or garden it from Jewel blossoms.

On that note, there are like 53 or something tapestries in the game that teleport you to 53 different locations, including Bazaar, Arena, Hatchery, Dye shop, Vestrilund, Every world's "Commons", Castle tour shop, Every school in ravenwood + balance/death school, Darkmoor, etc.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009