Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Bosses (Think Sunken City's Grubb, but much harder)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2017
So I've been thinking about this for a while, and I thought that adding a super boss that gives people a real challenge would be great. Yes, I know dungeons like Sunken City exist (I like to call them "super dungeons"), but these bosses could be a real challenge. In fact, I already thought about and created one, with a related quest, location, quest dialogue, basically everything except boss drops (I even have a new item thought up). Unfortunately, copy + paste doesn't want to work, so only the actual boss stats will be here. Whoops XD. This boss is called The Lurker. If you have any suggestions/modifications you'd make to this boss, let me know.

Wizard City Super Boss: The Lurker

Health: 1,750
Classification: Undead
School:
Starting Pips: 1 Normal
Inc. Boost: 25% to
Inc. Resist: 60% to
Stunnable: No
Beguilable: No
Allies: None
Cheats:
- "Come forth, haunter of Sapphyra!" On the first round, he will interrupt-cast a 0-pip Summon Foulgaze.
- "Let's not do that again." If any heal is successfully cast, he will interrupt-cast an Infection on the caster.
Spells:
- Curse
- Death Trap
- Deathblade
- Dark Sprite
- Ghoul
- Banshee
- Natural Attack: 95 damage per pip
- Snow Serpent
- Evil Snowman
- Life Shield

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I dunno about the rest of you, but I always wanted another dungeon like the Great Spyre.