Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2019
Obviously not a topic thought upon commonly, but I'm trying to push for over 1,000 mana. Any ideas as to where I can obtain gear which grants the most?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
ithesecond on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Obviously not a topic thought upon commonly, but I'm trying to push for over 1,000 mana. Any ideas as to where I can obtain gear which grants the most?
I've wanted to go for something similar - people definitely have their share of mana gift pets, maybe try to find one? Otherwise, Aphrodite gear as well as late Arc 2 gear gives a ton of it. There's a level 30+ robe in Grizzleheim that I think a vendor in Northguard sells that gives some - it's the only known robe that gives mana as well.

In other words, expect a lot of farming high-health and in Aphrodite's case very annoying bosses.

Survivor
May 12, 2019
JewelKI on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
I've wanted to go for something similar - people definitely have their share of mana gift pets, maybe try to find one? Otherwise, Aphrodite gear as well as late Arc 2 gear gives a ton of it. There's a level 30+ robe in Grizzleheim that I think a vendor in Northguard sells that gives some - it's the only known robe that gives mana as well.

In other words, expect a lot of farming high-health and in Aphrodite's case very annoying bosses.
Thank you.