Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Sell Castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2017
Hey, all! So I'm currently trying to sell one of my castles, but it keeps saying that I have one item in the interior part. I've gone through every room and clicked on "Pick Up All Items", "Pick Up Tile", and "Pick Up Wallpaper". But it still says that there's one item in there and as far as I can tell (I've searched three times), there's nothing in there. I know for a fact that it's not my bank because I cleared out everything in my other castle just to test it out, and the item count is at zero on that one. It's Darkmoor Manor, by the way (if that one item turns out to be the organ, I'm gonna be peeved). If someone could help me figure out what's going on, I'd really appreciate it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
blackswan216 on Dec 31, 2019 wrote:
Hey, all! So I'm currently trying to sell one of my castles, but it keeps saying that I have one item in the interior part. I've gone through every room and clicked on "Pick Up All Items", "Pick Up Tile", and "Pick Up Wallpaper". But it still says that there's one item in there and as far as I can tell (I've searched three times), there's nothing in there. I know for a fact that it's not my bank because I cleared out everything in my other castle just to test it out, and the item count is at zero on that one. It's Darkmoor Manor, by the way (if that one item turns out to be the organ, I'm gonna be peeved). If someone could help me figure out what's going on, I'd really appreciate it.
Darkmoor Manor can not be sold. You can only trade it to another wizard on your account.

Since it is a Crowns item, you are stuck with it or trash it.

Here is the Wiki link on Wizard101 Central for this item.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Darkmoor_Manor

I'll try to get this fixed in the Spring Update.

Arthur

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
I'll try to get this fixed in the Spring Update.

Arthur
I'm sorry Arthur Wethersfield, but correct me if what I posted above is wrong, but the Wiki shows that Darkmoor Manor is No Auction.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
blackswan216 on Dec 31, 2019 wrote:
To find an item that may be hidden - click on Decorating tab, then go to Attic, then click on the house icon; this will show you what is in your house in the area you're in ( outside or inside ).
Good Luck!

DragonLady1818 on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
I'm sorry Arthur Wethersfield, but correct me if what I posted above is wrong, but the Wiki shows that Darkmoor Manor is No Auction.
No Auction means that you can't sell the item at the Bazaar.

No Sell means that you can't sell the item at a shop.

Arthur

Survivor
Aug 08, 2017
Update: So I did some investigating, and it turns out that the organ is an item, and since it's built-in, I can't remove it from the house. Arthur, thank you for being willing to look into this. Please update me if you can find a way to fix this. Also, I believe that Darkmoor Manor is just No Auction. It didn't say No Sell last I checked. I can't trash it, either.