Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for assistance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2019
Hello guys, this is my first post so I'm not very familiar with where this site or where to post it but recently I made a new account and I'm currently a level 65 storm. I spent several weeks farming loremaster to get queen Calypso but my end result was only one Calypso tc(no other spells either). I gave up and am now farming gladiator for Amber to craft. I'm currently sitting at 9/18 and was hoping to find someone to give me some assistance. My friends are only able to do 2-3 runs at a time which is unfortunate however gladiator seems to drop the Amber pretty frequently for me.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

I have a lot of extra Queen Calypso cards I can give you. Also if you want to farm for amber we can do that too. I have a storm and I usually solo gladiator fairly easily. If you want, provide me a time and place we can meet. I am pretty much open to any time of day or night. I usually meet in Unicorn Realm in front of Merle Ambrose house. The character name is: Destiny Daisysteed. I will be there tonight at 9 PM Pacific Time (I am in California) today if you want to meet today. If yu want a different day or time, just reply back in this topic.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hello - I would be happy to help you farm amber as well.
Let me know when and where to meet and which realm.
Scarlet ShadowStone - Level 127

Survivor
Nov 24, 2019
CUTEHORSEY on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

I have a lot of extra Queen Calypso cards I can give you. Also if you want to farm for amber we can do that too. I have a storm and I usually solo gladiator fairly easily. If you want, provide me a time and place we can meet. I am pretty much open to any time of day or night. I usually meet in Unicorn Realm in front of Merle Ambrose house. The character name is: Destiny Daisysteed. I will be there tonight at 9 PM Pacific Time (I am in California) today if you want to meet today. If yu want a different day or time, just reply back in this topic.
Are you able to meet Friday the 20th at around 9 pm pacific time? Unicorn realm in the commons is fine with me :) My wizard is a level 65 storm named Talon Sunblood

Survivor
Nov 24, 2019
hopefulz33 on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
Hello - I would be happy to help you farm amber as well.
Let me know when and where to meet and which realm.
Scarlet ShadowStone - Level 127
I would love any assistance offered, are you able to be on Friday the 20th around 10 pm mountain time?

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Sure, I can meet you in Unicorn Realm, today Friday the 20th at 10 PM Mountain Time, which is 9 PM Pacific Time. See you then.