Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Guide] Kroger Maycast Jewels -FB

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
What can Kroger maycast jewels do and how can you use them in Wizard101 PvP? Find out all there is to know about these maycast gems work in the first guide from one of our newest authors, Ravino !
https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-gear-jewels-mounts/kroger-jewels-maycast-talent/

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
the gem is OK. However, KI you just started to sell all the bundles again. Good Idea, one problem. Easy to miss due to the holidays. They are not current. Example, Epic Bundle is still dated from a few years ago. Some still are max at lvl 120. The lvl cap is 130. If you updated the Packs. We would buy more of them. A lot of the community has many max out wizards. Again, Thank You. Easy to miss during the Holidays.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I wish these jewels would become more widespread. Right now, their localization in Texas makes it so there's no way some of us would be able to get them (Especially me, since I'm all the way up in Canada.)

I did see that Mortal Toil Onyx in the Winter Scroll of Fortune, though, and I think that's a good way to start. It would be interesting to see how items this rare and hard-to-get could become available.