Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Derrick Blaze get more items?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Will Derrick Blaze ever sell more school themed items than just balance school? I understand he's an extremely special NPC that is tied to Make A Wish. I love Derrick's inspiration as well as story, and I think he sends a really beautiful message to the community. That being said, I was just wondering if there were ever plans for more gear or pets to be added to Derrik's shop?

KI just added the cutest castle to his wares.

His existing balance gear has such a wonderful style, are there plans to create other versions for the others schools which emulate this style?

And are there plans for more fox pets? Or just more pets for him to have available in general?

I think it would be cool if Derrick had more items or pets for the other schools of magic.

What do you guys think?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Lore Keeper on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
Will Derrick Blaze ever sell more school themed items than just balance school? I understand he's an extremely special NPC that is tied to Make A Wish. I love Derrick's inspiration as well as story, and I think he sends a really beautiful message to the community. That being said, I was just wondering if there were ever plans for more gear or pets to be added to Derrik's shop?

KI just added the cutest castle to his wares.

His existing balance gear has such a wonderful style, are there plans to create other versions for the others schools which emulate this style?

And are there plans for more fox pets? Or just more pets for him to have available in general?

I think it would be cool if Derrick had more items or pets for the other schools of magic.

What do you guys think?
There's a new House on Derrick???

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Lookit Light on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
There's a new House on Derrick???
I was unaware as well??