Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add teleporters to Catacombs

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Can't tell you how many times I've gotten beat by the Devourer and had to spend like 2-3 minutes walking back down through the catacombs and drains. Here's what I'm thinking

Have a teleporter system setup by the Boss [kinda like Emmanuel in Walruskberg, with the snow globes & whatnot] and it'll have two teleporters:

The first goes to the room with Viggor's tomb [so basically just past the door, it's the one with Zasha] so those who want to fight him or his drake or the greggors [not sure why you'd want to do that again] to farm can just use that teleporter.

The second would go to the room with the three bosses. Pretty simple, just puts you in the middle of that room.

This seems easy enough - hoping the devs do it, because it's pretty time-consuming to walk down all that way again.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
JewelKI on Nov 17, 2019 wrote:
Can't tell you how many times I've gotten beat by the Devourer and had to spend like 2-3 minutes walking back down through the catacombs and drains. Here's what I'm thinking

Have a teleporter system setup by the Boss [kinda like Emmanuel in Walruskberg, with the snow globes & whatnot] and it'll have two teleporters:

The first goes to the room with Viggor's tomb [so basically just past the door, it's the one with Zasha] so those who want to fight him or his drake or the greggors [not sure why you'd want to do that again] to farm can just use that teleporter.

The second would go to the room with the three bosses. Pretty simple, just puts you in the middle of that room.

This seems easy enough - hoping the devs do it, because it's pretty time-consuming to walk down all that way again.
This could so easily happen!!

Rene Wooften could even have another quest right after we find the catacombs. Something along the lines with

“Hey Wizard, we heard you found a cave down there, could you scatter these tracking devices so we may have better navigation?”

Defender
May 11, 2013
Blaze03554 on Dec 3, 2019 wrote:
This could so easily happen!!

Rene Wooften could even have another quest right after we find the catacombs. Something along the lines with

“Hey Wizard, we heard you found a cave down there, could you scatter these tracking devices so we may have better navigation?”

Or you know since it is a Druid area use they Ley Lines already there. Still could be a quest, with something along the lines of, "We found out how the Ley Lines here work" leading the wizard to activate the Ley Lines in each area.