Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New 130 dungeon drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello,
I see that the new level 130 dungeon from the test realm is in the game now. I Am wondering about if there is any good drops that can replace the previous best drops in the game. Such as Shirt, Hat, Boots, Wand, athame, ring, amulet, and deck. I am also wondering what they are called and the stats from the items if possible.
Thanks

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Tier 1 items are called dragoon, theyre crafted only though

Different bosses drop the vanguard ones that are used to craft like I know the drake drops the boots [ONLY GOOD PIECE BTW] and the druid drops athames

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
As JewelKI said, the best gear from the dungeon has to be crafted. The most desirable pieces out of all the set are the hat and boots. Both have very impressive stats, and give item cards, too. The hat gives two Mass Trap item cards based on the hat's school, and the boots give a Sharpened Blade and Potent Trap item card. To craft them get the recipe from Zasha Emberforge in the Catacombs. You will need:

300 Alchemical Extract

50 Alchemical Salts

5 Alchemical Crystals

1 piece of Vanguard gear corresponding to the gear type. (A vanguard hat to craft the Dragoon hat, basically. Note that school types do not matter at the time of posting.)