Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need stronger minions for PvE

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Im thinking we need stronger minions for pve. (not allowed in pvp obviously) The last minions we got were the level 75 minions. These were good for avalon but at max level they get killed very fast by level 130 bosses. They cannot block and have no resist. Their health is low as well now. It would be cool if we could get new better minions for soloing high level bosses.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Have you checked out Monstrology? That part of the game allows you to use MUCH stronger minions than the L75. This Minion is a LOT stronger than This Minion is. If you can solo the 2nd fight in Mirror Lake, you can collect tons of Animus on your own.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Hmm... Idea! The new Spellwriting system could be used to improve minions!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I too would love stronger minions for pve. Yes we could farm the monstrology stuff, but a spell would be nice too and it is easier for those of us who do not have a ton of time to farm

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Idony09 on Nov 18, 2019 wrote:
I too would love stronger minions for pve. Yes we could farm the monstrology stuff, but a spell would be nice too and it is easier for those of us who do not have a ton of time to farm
I agree that farming time can be a huge drain, but it's easy to farm once you get the hang of it. There are lists all over the internet about the monstrology monsters, and their levels. Remember you can harvest from monsters 2 levels above your current Monstrology level, but there's a chance you won't get Animus from them; it's a trade off. If you get animus, the XP you get for Monstrology is worth it as you can jump up in levels in no time. Also, if you do it during Double Animus weekends, you can CRUISE up 10 levels in NO time!