Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

with revamped graphics in early areas, maybe revamped missions?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
with the graphical update in the textures and animations comeing to the first arc worlds, i was thinknig that after thats done, or more preferably on worlds that have the update finished, that kings isle can also look at how the missions are structured in those areas to streamline them a bit more, make the process of leveling and completing quests smoother.

after all these are not the only worlds anymore and it is a slog to get through them, especially dragonspyre.

i think Mooshu as well has a bit of a problem and bits of marlybone

Administrator
hatter999. on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:
with the graphical update in the textures and animations comeing to the first arc worlds, i was thinknig that after thats done, or more preferably on worlds that have the update finished, that kings isle can also look at how the missions are structured in those areas to streamline them a bit more, make the process of leveling and completing quests smoother.

after all these are not the only worlds anymore and it is a slog to get through them, especially dragonspyre.

i think Mooshu as well has a bit of a problem and bits of marlybone
A great idea, we're regularly looking at how we can indeed streamline these, especially for new players in the older worlds.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Sparck on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
A great idea, we're regularly looking at how we can indeed streamline these, especially for new players in the older worlds.
i have to say the new player experience defiantly has that streamlining, i also love the new way you introduce the school teachers, with the each wizards corresponding teacher tells the wizard about there potential in said class and takes them to the school house to explain more about their class.

This in my opinion makes the class more personable, like its really a school where the teachers can tell which school a wizard fits in.