Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transference between accounts of Gear/Seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi Sparck – Quick item for you. I have more than one subscription as I have found that it greatly facilitates leveling up in Wiz 101. The benefits are many in doing this. You call them I believe “family accounts”. I would like to move gardening seeds from one account to the other account, but as of current this is not possible. Since double seeds was taken away, increasing my characters seed counts on the other account where have few seeds obviously will be slow and laborious. I understand from KI perspective the ideal is that I buy them on the other account. Potentially this is also the reason that gear cannot be transferred from one account to another as well. That is all well and good, although since they are both my accounts I would wish I could do with the gear/seeds whatever I like between my accounts.

What I would ask though is to entertain the thought that there might be a market in allowing this transference of gear/seeds between accounts. I have found in the game that many folks do not know that you can have two separate iterations of the game playing on one PC. So in essence you can have two characters from sister accounts playing side by side by the one person. Having dual screens available is awesome but not necessary since you can size the separate windows to fit one screen. How many incremental people would sign onto that recurring monthly revenue stream if allowance of Seed/Gear transfer was allowed? Would be easy to see the population of potentials and revenue implications since I am sure your business intelligence folks have access to the data. But regardless the capability marketed the right way, may open new horizons for KI with potentially not much of an IT investment.

Also separate thought but same idea is I’d pay an extra monthly amount just for the capability of being able to transfer Gear/Seeds between accounts as well. So food for thought.

Anyway, if you would just allow me to transfer seeds from one account to another, that would be awesome too! . I’d take it as a nice gesture of apologizing for making me wait 8 months for double gardening, and taking the double part out of the reason I was waiting.

Thanks..

Administrator
Michael LegendHunt... on Oct 4, 2019 wrote:
Hi Sparck – Quick item for you. I have more than one subscription as I have found that it greatly facilitates leveling up in Wiz 101. The benefits are many in doing this. You call them I believe “family accounts”. I would like to move gardening seeds from one account to the other account, but as of current this is not possible. Since double seeds was taken away, increasing my characters seed counts on the other account where have few seeds obviously will be slow and laborious. I understand from KI perspective the ideal is that I buy them on the other account. Potentially this is also the reason that gear cannot be transferred from one account to another as well. That is all well and good, although since they are both my accounts I would wish I could do with the gear/seeds whatever I like between my accounts.

What I would ask though is to entertain the thought that there might be a market in allowing this transference of gear/seeds between accounts. I have found in the game that many folks do not know that you can have two separate iterations of the game playing on one PC. So in essence you can have two characters from sister accounts playing side by side by the one person. Having dual screens available is awesome but not necessary since you can size the separate windows to fit one screen. How many incremental people would sign onto that recurring monthly revenue stream if allowance of Seed/Gear transfer was allowed? Would be easy to see the population of potentials and revenue implications since I am sure your business intelligence folks have access to the data. But regardless the capability marketed the right way, may open new horizons for KI with potentially not much of an IT investment.

Also separate thought but same idea is I’d pay an extra monthly amount just for the capability of being able to transfer Gear/Seeds between accounts as well. So food for thought.

Anyway, if you would just allow me to transfer seeds from one account to another, that would be awesome too! . I’d take it as a nice gesture of apologizing for making me wait 8 months for double gardening, and taking the double part out of the reason I was waiting.

Thanks..
Some great suggestions here! We're always looking at how we can expand the options for players, especially as it pertains to multiple characters and family accounts.

Explorer
May 23, 2013
why not have it to were if there is more then one account under the same Emily if one gets membership they all do if there under the same Emily and is group up under the same emily