Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Basic Crafting Station - Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2019
Hi! I have treasure card recipes that say they require the basic crafting station. However, when I open my basic crafting station, only the equipment and housing options appear. The equipment recipes come up right away, and when I click the arrow, the housing recipes come up. But if I click the arrow again, I'm back at the equipment recipes. No card crafting. When I open my card crafting station, the treasure card section is there, but it doesn't show ANY card recipes. So, they definitely cannot be crafted using the card crafting station.

And, yes, I am positive I am opening up the station I'm intending to open up each time.

Does anyone know why that would be and what I can do to fix it?

I'm a Grandmaster Artisan.

Thanks!

*Nevermind, guys. I didn't have any recipes from my school. So, none of the recipes I have can be crafted. That's why nothing was showing. I knew that was a thing. I guess maybe I thought there would be an exception for the ones I got from the Deckathalons. Honestly, I think we should be able to craft any spell there's a receipe for, regardless of school. I mean, at this point, I have all the spells Ivan offers as permanent spells (I'm a Myth). It seems a bit unfair.