Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mystic Zones Idea???

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I was thinking about the game as of right now and what I would like to see in the future updates, and I would love to see a side world, however, what about a new type of zone in a world?

Mystic Zones - These new zones look like the entrance to a regular zone, however, the have a purple/blue/red glow around the entrance with a purple barrier line marking the entrance. This could be a Mystic Zone, an area that costs 1500 crowns to get in, or 750 for members, to unlock a new side area: new quests and a new area in a world.

For example, King Artorius could call us to Avalon to investigate a cave that appeared in the forest, when approaching, the purple barrier line appears, and when trying to enter, brings up a menu to purchase the area to unlock quests or rewards that aren't necessary for game progression.

Or maybe the head of Marleybone could call the wizard to chase a menace that flees into a lair, that when approaching, the line appears, the menu appears, and a new side adventure begins.

The rewards to these quests could be XP, gold, gear, pets, mounts, crowns items, etc.

The time needed for these quests could be anywhere from half an hour to a couple hours (however, I hope the purchase menu could specify this)

However, I greatly feel that this should be an optional feature.

What do you guys think???

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
iWhiteTiger93 on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
I was thinking about the game as of right now and what I would like to see in the future updates, and I would love to see a side world, however, what about a new type of zone in a world?

Mystic Zones - These new zones look like the entrance to a regular zone, however, the have a purple/blue/red glow around the entrance with a purple barrier line marking the entrance. This could be a Mystic Zone, an area that costs 1500 crowns to get in, or 750 for members, to unlock a new side area: new quests and a new area in a world.

For example, King Artorius could call us to Avalon to investigate a cave that appeared in the forest, when approaching, the purple barrier line appears, and when trying to enter, brings up a menu to purchase the area to unlock quests or rewards that aren't necessary for game progression.

Or maybe the head of Marleybone could call the wizard to chase a menace that flees into a lair, that when approaching, the line appears, the menu appears, and a new side adventure begins.

The rewards to these quests could be XP, gold, gear, pets, mounts, crowns items, etc.

The time needed for these quests could be anywhere from half an hour to a couple hours (however, I hope the purchase menu could specify this)

However, I greatly feel that this should be an optional feature.

What do you guys think???
I like this idea! Not only would it be a good idea, I can envision this being a good source of revenue. (Just so long as the rewards are worthwhile, and such.)