Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Catch of the Day: not fair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Today's catch of the day is a Rainbow Trout, which is only found at the Private Fishing Retreat housing device. Well, people on castle tours can't use that, and I can't find anyone who will let me use theirs, so now what can I do? This is really disappointing. There goes my thirty day-long streak.

Please don't have such hard-to-get fish as the COTD anymore!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
This is really, really frustrating! There's nothing I can do about this! The catch of the day you've chosen is uncatchable for me!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I saw that, too! Such a thing shouldn't happen! Things such as Rainbow Trout and Micro Fish shouldn't show up on the Catch of the Day! Sparck, any way to fix this?

Survivor
Jan 14, 2017
I have a suggestion: any fish that are only found in housing streams that are not available to members should also be located in the streams and ponds of an available house. Also, it would be great if, when visiting a house on tour, that the member should rate the house the same as other member visitors. This doesn't cover the problem of a COD being located in a house that is not on tour. Good Luck fishers