Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cabal level 125 school wands

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Hi there i have been noticing something off with the title of the wands that do not match the set description for some schools. Example the cabal disruption set belongs to the balance school their wands were correctly titled. As for the other schools i believe the names are mixed up and am not sure if this was patched recently.

Administrator
angellifeheart on Sep 6, 2019 wrote:
Hi there i have been noticing something off with the title of the wands that do not match the set description for some schools. Example the cabal disruption set belongs to the balance school their wands were correctly titled. As for the other schools i believe the names are mixed up and am not sure if this was patched recently.
Thanks angellifeheart for pointing any naming discrepancies out! Can you list any others that you know about?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Sparck on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
Thanks angellifeheart for pointing any naming discrepancies out! Can you list any others that you know about?
As far as max gear sets goes, i don't see any other name mix ups. What i would like to also know Mr.Spark, the astral robes that looks like the dear devil sets are they ever going to be back? Some of us like to mix the crown shop set gears, such as the lightning dancer attire with in game drop dear devil design robes like the katzenstein's robe.
However, there aren't any in game drop astral dear-devil robes as my understanding they were removed a long time ago so many of us would like to know they can be added back again for a period of time.