Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why isn't it possible to trade reagents?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2018
It's so annoying when I want to trade reagents from one account to the other, but I'm forced to trade them in the basaar first. But when I sell them there, someone else just buys my reagents and I just lose it for nothing. Can you please make it possible to trade reagents from one account to the other so that this doesn't happen?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I agree. I'd also like an item trading system, for things like boots, wand, and such.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
i would very much like to be able to trade reagents with other people like we can with tc

Explorer
May 06, 2013
Yes please KI make it so. Why is it ok to trade treasure cards and not reagents?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
LukeStorm12345 on Sep 5, 2019 wrote:
It's so annoying when I want to trade reagents from one account to the other, but I'm forced to trade them in the basaar first. But when I sell them there, someone else just buys my reagents and I just lose it for nothing. Can you please make it possible to trade reagents from one account to the other so that this doesn't happen?
Oh i see what your saying, but at the same time could see this become problematic. Especially around the bargaining black market area.