Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia: Stormdriven Hall: Sorcerer's Sanctum:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2015
Celestia: Stormdriven Hall: Sorcerer's Sanctum:

when Karolac Nightspinner is defeated, he does not always, if ever reappear for you to talk to and you are stuck until you have support finish the quest and advance you to next quest . . . has happened to my wizards repeatedly and it's annoying when you have to wait for support to finish and advance the quest . . . some techs insist they can do nothing and try to say you did something wrong . . . more wasted time explaining that you did nothing wrong. Also, some techs not only advance you to next quest, they throw in side quests which also don't complete right.

The non reappearing Karolac has happened to 2 wizards in the past couple months; and only once was I stuck with someone adding the side requests that didn't work. Just the storyline in these situations is good enough.

I thinnk it's because so much of the quests have been removed from the game and not cleaned to make sure nothing was left in there , , , just my thoughts, but problem needs investigated and fixed.