Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm titan maelstrom is at times failing to compl

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Storm titan maelstrom is at times failing to complete the quest even though titan was defeated and myths were defeated successfully. First time, only MY wizard's quest failed to advance and I had to do the dungeon over! two weeks ago, my ICE finished successfully and the quest did not advance . . . again, just MY wizard; two nights ago, the quest failed to advance on all 4 wizards and I am now waiting for support to finish the quest for me so I can finish the last little dungeon. Enough is enough! Please investigate and fix the problem before my BALANCE wizard finishes Port Areo and makes it to the dungeon.

ALSO: while at it . . . I am having problems submitting problems. I hit 'submit' only to get error that site can't be found or something and I have to type problem over and over until it completes a submit.

Administrator
cardorarla on Sep 3, 2019 wrote:
Storm titan maelstrom is at times failing to complete the quest even though titan was defeated and myths were defeated successfully. First time, only MY wizard's quest failed to advance and I had to do the dungeon over! two weeks ago, my ICE finished successfully and the quest did not advance . . . again, just MY wizard; two nights ago, the quest failed to advance on all 4 wizards and I am now waiting for support to finish the quest for me so I can finish the last little dungeon. Enough is enough! Please investigate and fix the problem before my BALANCE wizard finishes Port Areo and makes it to the dungeon.

ALSO: while at it . . . I am having problems submitting problems. I hit 'submit' only to get error that site can't be found or something and I have to type problem over and over until it completes a submit.
Thanks cardorarla for posting about these issues!

The submission to site issue may be a result of some security protections we have in place. It sounds like it does go through after a couple of tries?