Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next Best in Slot Stat Additions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Hey there, I was looking through my character statistics page, and noticed I had 0% natural stun resistance (SR), and realized the only to increase this value is through jewels or obscure gear that gives some SR.

That got me wondering, could the next best in slot gear pieces past level 130 add some stun resistance to it's stats?
Having a chance to block a stun is not overpowered at all in PvE (but could cause annoyance in PvP), as stuns in PvE only frustrates the player.

I also feel pip conversion on actual gear itself would be nice, too, as it seems wiz is trying/attempting to replace the critical rating with pip conversion rating, but as of now, the only way I see to increase this rating is through amulets, wands, and decks. Pip conversion is a valuable tool when you can afford some PC rating (and is also fun to show off), so having some PC rating alongside critical rating would encourage new strategy with PvE and maybe even PvP.

Also side note, technically the Malistaire/Rattlebones robe is best in slot, even though it's level 100, so I would like to request a new robe that can contest BiS for levels 130+, with the mentioned statistics.

Thanks for reading!