Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More gold space

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2018
I was wondering if it may be possible to get more gold space? 350k just doesnt seem like enough tbh. Ive sold several items that worth over 10k ea and I went from 250k to almost 350k very quickly. Currently I am doing main storyline still and dont have anything to spend my money on besdes TC's when I get low, so I just have a stockpile of useless gear I cant sell because Im full.

Thanks!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Rangerman 201,

A FAST way to spend excess gold, (so you won't keep hearing from Zeke telling you to spend it), is to purchase
either Gardening Spells from Roger the Shrubber in Avalon - Abbey Road... or if you are not a gardener, you can spend an avg. of 100,000 gold per Monstrology Extract Spell by seeking out Monstrologist Burke in worlds such as WC, Krok, GH, AV, AZ or Polaris. If you are a crafter, stalk the bazaar for those high cost rare reagents you will no doubt use: Sunstone, Turquoise, Sandstone, Steel, Mithril, Draconium, etc. That will spend a lot of your gold also! Are you a fisherman? Spend some gold on getting all of your fishing spells! Hatching a pet cost on average $35K gold per hatch, so hatch a few pets over 3-4 days and your gold will be reduced substantially.

Also, don't forget about Deckathalons! Spend your excess gold on high damage, low pip treasure cards of each school and store them in an extra card deck or trade them to another account, (since we don't yet have that TC vault). I have yet to see anything that burns through gold faster then these Deckathalons have!! You will be shocked how quickly you spend your gold on treasure cards as you make repeat deckathalon tower runs!!

Happy Spending!!

Autumn WH

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009