Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Cards rework suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2018
Hello, Im here cause of the usefulness of certain cards for Balance school.
Ive been wondering some case on certain cards like:

Ra
Ninja piglets
Hydra
Elemental/Spirit Dispel

As for me personally none of these cards deem worth using, so with some thought what if

Ra - dot damage afterwards since your being burned by the sun at the cost of lowering base damage

Spectral blast - each head leaving a 10% after effect
Burn, stun, black mantle

Elemental/Spirit Dispel - Idk honestly, maybe give it damage like 150?

Ninja piglets - Stun for the fact they straight crash into you

Also theses next ones aren't useless spells nor as urgent but please give helpful mander some form of a heal like other weak spirits.
samoorai maybe a 10% Pierce blade after hit?

Im not trying to make balance "OP" but make these spells be used more.
Also If they do seem Op im sorry, that was not my intention.

Oran BattleMender

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
i think the spell that should hit and stun is the samorai just like wintermoon for ice
i think you meant hydra when you said spectral blast because spectral blast doesn't have heads but having each head a 10% chance to stun / mantle or dot seems like an OP idea i would just make the damage from 190 per head to 200 or 210
ra still does 20 more damage then forest lord so it's pretty balanced for a balance wizard if any thing i would add a -25 accuracy to ra just like power nova gives -25 weakness
well about ninja pigglets idk what can fix it because as you know 'lore master' the spell is for 4 pips to and its much better so if you are a balance wizard i would farm or craft it
now for the balance minion the 'helpful mander' i think its already a great minion for balance compared to it's older brother the 'clockwork minion'<--item card . the mander already does great thing it gives elemental and spiritual shields gives blades weaknesses and mantles and also donates pips!! and have 2 attacks adding a heal to all of this would make it even more op then it already is :)

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I don't support any stuns or dot on a balance school especially when there isn't any set shields for balance. Balance already having mass utilities would break pvp. Its a very unhealthy school in its current state and needs nerf or adjustments. Balance is a school that's suppose to have some form of uniqueness of its own not to try inherit other school uniqueness an make it into something more broken.