Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of Fortune: Death Cast Emote

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
Okay, so I am inherently happy that the reward point system was fixed, and for that I gratefully thank the Wiz team/designers!

I just earned the Deathly Cast Emote, it was something I was working toward specifically because it looks SO cool! But now that I have, I can't find it in my spell book and though I do see it in my chat/emotes/Premium Emotes list, nothing happens.

Is it supposed to work as the spell is being cast? (Because if so, it's not working for me.) I noted that the "Abracadabra" dance is something that I needed to select in my spell book under Options, but I don't see anything at all to select the Cast Emote. What am I doing wrong- how do I engage this to work? Do I have to stitch this to my wand? -and if so, how do I do that, if it's not in my spell book?

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Hi Angela, I just posted a reply to you with same problem, then read a test realm message that they might put the emotes in the chat menu bubble. And Voila!, under premium emotes, there it was. However, I could only use it when I clicked on it, (or put it in favorites) not with wand casting, teleporting or victory dance, unless I'm missing something (which could be a possibility) I hope they can at least add it to victory dance options.