Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Deer Knight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Hello there! I am looking for someone who would be willing to hatch with me their Deer Knight pet. I have no preference of stats (though it would be nice to have sprite), just really would like to have one. Thanks!

Jason GoldenGem

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MagicMan3639 on Aug 17, 2019 wrote:
Hello there! I am looking for someone who would be willing to hatch with me their Deer Knight pet. I have no preference of stats (though it would be nice to have sprite), just really would like to have one. Thanks!

Jason GoldenGem
I have one but she's not OP lol.

She's classic max stat (250 on each bar) and has a universal pool. Manifested talents are guardian wall (maycast tower shield); spell-proof; spritely; fairy friend; energizing battery (maycast healing current).

If you'd like to hatch just give your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone please) and we can arrange to meet in game.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
I have one but she's not OP lol.

She's classic max stat (250 on each bar) and has a universal pool. Manifested talents are guardian wall (maycast tower shield); spell-proof; spritely; fairy friend; energizing battery (maycast healing current).

If you'd like to hatch just give your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone please) and we can arrange to meet in game.
That would be great! Thanks!

My wizard's name is Jason GoldenGem. I've been really busy as of late, but I'll try to be on more sometime soon, especially this weekend, and my time zone is Mountain Standard Time.

Hope to hatch with you soon!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MagicMan3639 on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
That would be great! Thanks!

My wizard's name is Jason GoldenGem. I've been really busy as of late, but I'll try to be on more sometime soon, especially this weekend, and my time zone is Mountain Standard Time.

Hope to hatch with you soon!
Sorry for delayed response, been in and out of hospital last few weeks so haven't been online properly. I'm not sure when this will get posted but I'll go to hatchery (Fiona Frogfinder/Sestiva Nightriver) every night I'm here at 5pm Mountain time (midnight mine). I'll keep going this weekend and next week so pop down to the hatchery, dworgyn realm when you log in to see when I'm there and you're welcome to as many hatches as you need. Sorry I can't be more specific...stupid health issues are doing my head in lol.

See you soon