Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Ninja Pig Idol for Beastmoon event

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
i have 2 Death Ninja Pig Beastmoon Idols and I tried to tier up or unlock the Death Ninja Pig several times yesterday, when the event was active, and it will not let me. What is with this?
What am I doing wrong or missing?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Catherine Wilddrea... on Aug 8, 2019 wrote:
i have 2 Death Ninja Pig Beastmoon Idols and I tried to tier up or unlock the Death Ninja Pig several times yesterday, when the event was active, and it will not let me. What is with this?
What am I doing wrong or missing?
Did you have enough Lunari to unlock? Just to make sure you were using the Upgrade Tier button instead of Upgrade Level correct?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
I have the same issue...guess there are 2 idols...one "bronze" and a gold. We need gold to unlock it.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
Here is my response from KI....

Response By Email (KingsIsle Support) (08/08/2019 10:40 AM)

Hello,

Thank you.

After checking with our testing team we found the issue.

One icon is for a ninja pig idol which is what you have shown in your reagents list.
The idol required for the upgrade tier is the gold ninja pig idol which is different.

Regards,

Kingsisle Support

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Now I have 17 regular Death ninja pig idols
Still no GOLD one. Has anyone had a GOLD one drop from the plants ?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Catherine Wilddrea... on Aug 14, 2019 wrote:
Now I have 17 regular Death ninja pig idols
Still no GOLD one. Has anyone had a GOLD one drop from the plants ?
My inventory only accounts for just one type of Ninja Pig idol (i.e. there isn't multiple type of idols to collects). I also did not see a way to "convert" regular idols into "gold" idols. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to collect enough idols (six total) before the event ended to upgrade the tier to see if gold ever showed up again as a requirement.

If gold idols are some way of forcing players to participate in Scroll of Fortune to unlock certain forms....that's really messed up.