Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Showcase - Highest Available World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Okay so, in the Spiral Showcase rules, in regards to the Team Up Kiosk, when the text mentions that you can use the kiosk to join a team in the highest level world available to your wizard, does that mean worlds that you can actually play in (that are unlocked with crowns) or the world you are supposed to be questing in? In my case, my current highest available world with my main wizard (Promethean Necromancer) that I've unlocked with crowns would be Dragonspyre, since I can't quest in Khrysalis due to not having the crowns to unlock those areas (I can't invest in a membership right now, sadly). So does the credit only count if I do a team up in Khrysalis or Dragonspyre? I'm very confused and would like some clarity, thanks.

- sithgirl101, a.k.a, Cody, Promethean Necromancer

It's the highest level world that you have access to.

It's where your mainline quest is.

Arthur

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
in regards to this my fire has finish all the main quest in all the worlds would that mean i have to help in empyrea or does it not matter for me has i helped in dragonspyre and it given me credit for it

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I have done every one of the highest dungeons that are available to me and the kiosk points are not showing up as being done.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
This one is not working for me. My highest level is Khrysalis, and when I team up using the kiosk and help to finish a Khrysalis battle- I do not get the 20 points. Anyone else experiencing this? Am I doing something wrong?

Survivor
Sep 18, 2018
I've tried several team-ups where my main quest is and i'm still not getting points for it. Currently in Celestia.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
Hello

This question is about crafting it the Spiral Showcase. I know Hats through Decks count as an item. I also know TC that you can craft from you School Tree do not. Is there a list (or will there be a list) of what counts and does not count.
Thank you

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
My Wizards are not getting the Credit

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I have a wizard who was in Ravenscar, Wintertusk and Celestia at the same time level (50 to 60 ish) and could not get the liosk to register. Please fix this as it is frustrating. If you have a requirement like that please give players a way to tell which worlds do and do not qualify.