Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Bugs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
i believe these bugs may have something to do with the flying dutchman mount instead of beastmoon, because on my second account hes not dealing with any weird character bugs, just the main character that owns the flying dutchman rental. I see why the actual bundle of where the mount belongs to isnt out yet though its been due for 3 months now, i dont know how to post screenshots but the character would like either be at that last animation when you jump, and he will be stuck at that frame of the very last jumping animation, thus not allowing you to equip a mount because “You cannot equip a mount while jumping!” I believe this happens after i unequip the flying dutchman. Another glitch that is fun but now is getting a bit annoying is the animation when you walk backwards, if you’re standing, moving forward or spinning the character does this same animation as if hes walking backwards. It looks cool because hes moonwalking but when you type something in the chat, he does the usual talk animation and then goes right back to the running backwards animation, even equipping a mount and unequpping it doesnt stop it, and this even happens when switching zones or going to beastmoon. The jump animation is an issue but the moonwalking isnt but it is getting annoying so I thought id go ahead and write this bug out, im not sure what is causing it exactly.