Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Change to PvP Match Mechanics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Hey everyone!

So i'm loving the new Beastmoon Hunt and its turn mechanics really caught my eye.

I feel like changing the normal PvP turn mechanics to the Beastmoon turn mechanics would actually benefit PvP as a whole.

And for anyone unfamiliar with the Beastmoon mechanics, i'll explain.

It uses the standard battle circle with the Sun + Eye + Star + Moon spots on one side and Dagger + Key + Ruby + Spiral on the opposing side.

The order in which each team casts spells are Sun > Dagger > Eye > Key > Star > Ruby > Moon > Spiral or vice versa.

Comment your thoughts down below! :D

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Alex Darkhammer on Aug 4, 2019 wrote:
Hey everyone!

So i'm loving the new Beastmoon Hunt and its turn mechanics really caught my eye.

I feel like changing the normal PvP turn mechanics to the Beastmoon turn mechanics would actually benefit PvP as a whole.

And for anyone unfamiliar with the Beastmoon mechanics, i'll explain.

It uses the standard battle circle with the Sun + Eye + Star + Moon spots on one side and Dagger + Key + Ruby + Spiral on the opposing side.

The order in which each team casts spells are Sun > Dagger > Eye > Key > Star > Ruby > Moon > Spiral or vice versa.

Comment your thoughts down below! :D
Oh forgot to add that the first wizard to cast a spell during each round would alternate between the Sun and Dagger spots on the duel circle just like it does in the Beastmoon Hunt.