Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone recognize the Avatars?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
As the title states, does anyone recognize how the are smiling,balance having that blind fold because its just shows how broken of a school they are meanwhile and looks so grumpy being hard stuck at the bottom of pvp ironically just notice this a minute ago.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
angellifeheart on Jul 26, 2019 wrote:
As the title states, does anyone recognize how the are smiling,balance having that blind fold because its just shows how broken of a school they are meanwhile and looks so grumpy being hard stuck at the bottom of pvp ironically just notice this a minute ago.
I would have to disagree that death is at the bottom to be honest.

Death wizards to me are above ice and storm and life wizard.

1 deer knight spell remove the minion before the minion can heal it master for ice it remove the minion before the minion can take off yours shield.

wraith goes through absorb shield vs ice and life.

It pretty easy to win as a death wizard against a strom wizard.

Tasha always a family friendly player

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Mikudollsdeath on Sep 22, 2019 wrote:

1 deer knight spell remove the minion before the minion can heal it master for ice it remove the minion before the minion can take off yours shield.

Ah what? Death vs ice always comes down with how well sets against ice. This is always an easy match up for ice max level pvp. An ice wouldn't waste time using absorb vs death when they know they have the suffice damage to plat along. However in a scenario where death vs ice becomes possible for death to win would be to blade stack after stun block, then go into a moon shift oak spell if shrike becomes available by then. Till then this is an easy match up for ice.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Those school symbols don't look like they're smiling to me: and Balance has "Justice" as their symbol because they seem to be a flexible school - it makes sense that their symbol is based on a spell.
A Thundercloud with Lightening & a Skull fits the Storm & Death schools and they don't look grumpy to me.
Don't know why this troll post passed moderation.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I don't know about the doodle characters, but I know that most of the Monster avatars are straight from Grub Guardian!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Mikudollsdeath on Sep 22, 2019 wrote:

Yeah but can they do this and then actually beat the ice, storm, and life wizards from second