Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pip to Accuracy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
I'm thinking that there should be some way to convert extra pips into accuracy for either the next spell you cast or any card you choose. For example: If you have 5 pips but keep failing to cast storm shark, you can activate a thing to turn 3 pips into maybe +3 accuracy. I haven't completely thought it out, but I think something like that would be awesome.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This idea doesn't make much sense.

By the time you reach adequate levels (usually level 60) with good gear, accuracy for all schools dramatically increases.

That being said, this idea would now seem pointless.

If accuracy is that big of an issue though, there are many ways to alleviate such a problem though such as using Treasures, Upgrading Gear, etc.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I think it's an interesting idea and definitely deserves thought on how it could be made possible. There are plenty of times when a damage wizard has debuffs that prevent their high accuracy from being 100% even if it's normally 100% or more...having to choose whether to risk it or use an additional power pip could be a pretty cool option.

There are also a lot of wizards with spells that have lowered accuracy compared to their standard spells, or want to use an off-school spell they lack accuracy boosts for. This would also give them an option to use pips instead of clogging their deck with enchants or trying to pull a TC version at the right moment.

If my balance is sitting on pips and pigsy is going to save the blades on the hitter, it would be a no-brainer to use more pips for the safety of knowing it will definitely cast.

I haven't thought it through thoroughly for balancing it or what percentage boost or how it would affect PvP etc....but I do think it's worth thought and discussion because even with OP gear a battle can be won or lost on whether the debuff is effective or not.