Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I know it's always rather temperamental, but for the past two days, when I click on the Earn Crown icon, it indicates a video is available to be watched. Yet, when I click on the green "watch video for crowns" button, nothing happens. Is there an issue with the program or something wrong on my end of things.
Thanks much,

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
Survivor
May 21, 2011
I click the button in the bottom right of the crown shop and the pop up window doesn't load at all. The button clicks fine, but it doesn't open up the tier list. I have this issue with every crowns reward event.
I always ask my friends to take pics for me because I can never pull it up myself -.-

No idea what to do, I've tried restarting my client multiple times and it's definitely not an internet issue.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the fact that I'm playing on a Mac computer.

Administrator
Mocha Choca Latte on Jul 23, 2019 wrote:
I click the button in the bottom right of the crown shop and the pop up window doesn't load at all. The button clicks fine, but it doesn't open up the tier list. I have this issue with every crowns reward event.
I always ask my friends to take pics for me because I can never pull it up myself -.-

No idea what to do, I've tried restarting my client multiple times and it's definitely not an internet issue.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the fact that I'm playing on a Mac computer.
Thanks Mocha, we're looking into the issue now.

It looks like this occurred for you sometime on Monday?

Survivor
Aug 05, 2015
Yes the same thing has been happening to me. The earn crowns worked really well like one time and now it will say videos available and when I click to watch it goes to a black screen. Also if I click earn crowns more multiple times, like I click it, it goes to black screen so I X out and click again and X out again, then I’ll lose all in game Audio.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
Also happening for me. I clicked it, an in-game window opened and the spinning circle was in the middle, but nothing more loaded. I quit, came back, and now clicking doesn't open anything. Even tried restarting.

Survivor
May 14, 2015
This problem still persists for me, too. Only a few days left in the Crowns Reward Event, and I STILL can't get the Earn Crowns offers window, OR the Crowns Reward Event window to open! I have no way to tell if I'm eligible for a reward, or even to OBTAIN said reward, because the windows just won't load!

It might be time to consider a compensation for these people, KingsIsle, because something tells me this problem won't be fixed in time before the event ends.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2019
My earns crowns video is on, and when i click on it next to my crowns shop I can't because it is faded and wont press.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah everytime i do beastmoon that and the “upgrade now” button goes invisible and is unable to be clicked on

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
For now its best for you guys to do wizard11 trivia in the website, and use the earn crowns button when afk an easier way to not getting disconnected due to inactivity