Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wand vender

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
hey i was the one who submited the report for the wystiria wand shop not having wands for sale i would say to fix this u could use the wand modles from the tourny hall were u do the spiral cup quest line at as well as give them some may casts and make them buyable for gold for the amout of time the wand vendor in wystiria had no wands for sale i hope that this is possible sparik thnx - a friend

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
AjaniGoldmaine on Jul 18, 2019 wrote:
hey i was the one who submited the report for the wystiria wand shop not having wands for sale i would say to fix this u could use the wand modles from the tourny hall were u do the spiral cup quest line at as well as give them some may casts and make them buyable for gold for the amout of time the wand vendor in wystiria had no wands for sale i hope that this is possible sparik thnx - a friend
This is not actually a bug, although it is a lov'ly idea to fill all the Wysterian shops with more vendors and items to sell alike most the other worlds have. The wands in the Tournament Hall come from all across the Spiral, and some can be found in later worlds or ones similar in style in the bazaar.