Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Animations for Myth (ChangeHumongofrogs)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
As far as I know, there are three different humongofrog spells, all with the same animation. It is already difficult enough that myth does not get a better hit all spell than humongofrog until level 100 or so, but it is just made worse by the fact that the only alternative hit all spells that one can get from pets have the same animation as humongofrog.

I think that Noble Humongofrog and Lord Humongofrog (or at least one of them) should be changed into something different. Same attack, but a different animation. For example, Lord Humongofrog could be changed to be visually similar to an existing minotaur or cyclops spell. I'm sure other players would have a plethora of ideas for a new animation and I'd be happy to provide more myself. Having the same animation for 3 different spells just says that myth is an unfinished class. Changing the animation and possibly even making the replacement for Noble Humongofrog available at some point between the original humongofrog and mystic colossus. I think it would make a world of difference for the myth school despite the remaining issues with the school.