Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Nature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2018
Hello all, I am having some trouble with getting this badge. I know there are a list of spells I need from places and at what levels up till level 48 to obtain this.

I am missing the triage spell and it says it is given by Erik in Grizzelheim. The quest should be "Thief of Spells" but when I go speak to Erik Wyrdrune, there is no quest with that name (I only see two quests dealing with runes and/or the history books).

I have every other spell mentioned from this link (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells#axzz5sxNhD3Fc) up to my current level besides that one. Any advice?

Yours truly,
Matthew 102

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
aprilrayneee19 on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
Hello all, I am having some trouble with getting this badge. I know there are a list of spells I need from places and at what levels up till level 48 to obtain this.

I am missing the triage spell and it says it is given by Erik in Grizzelheim. The quest should be "Thief of Spells" but when I go speak to Erik Wyrdrune, there is no quest with that name (I only see two quests dealing with runes and/or the history books).

I have every other spell mentioned from this link (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells#axzz5sxNhD3Fc) up to my current level besides that one. Any advice?

Yours truly,
Matthew 102
Sorry if this sounds bad, but are you sure you don't have triage? Could you have overlooked it in your spells, because you can't get Brilliant Light without it and you've said it's the only spell missing for your level?

I'd check whether I have triage and also check for brilliant light. There could be some glitch but it sounds like the reason Erik doesn't have the quest for you might be because you've maybe completed it?

Also double check you've got all the free spells from the secret trainers. If you've double checked everything and you still don't have the badge or are missing the quest for spells maybe drop support@wizard101.com a message so they can check what's going on. It could be a bug or it could be that you've somehow missed something...but they'll be able to check and let you know

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
aprilrayneee19 on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:

Yours truly,
Matthew 102
Since "Thief of Spells" is a side Quest, make sure that you backtrack from this Spell page, and see if you did all of the "pre-quests":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Thief_of_Spells#axzz5senb5vfk

On that link, it shows the pre-quest as "I Know a Guy" that you get from Baldur Goldpaws. If Baldur doesn't have it for you, check your Quest Log File in the game. Maybe you already one of those Quests in your Log File, waiting to be done?

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
Sorry if this sounds bad, but are you sure you don't have triage? Could you have overlooked it in your spells, because you can't get Brilliant Light without it and you've said it's the only spell missing for your level?

I'd check whether I have triage and also check for brilliant light. There could be some glitch but it sounds like the reason Erik doesn't have the quest for you might be because you've maybe completed it?

Also double check you've got all the free spells from the secret trainers. If you've double checked everything and you still don't have the badge or are missing the quest for spells maybe drop support@wizard101.com a message so they can check what's going on. It could be a bug or it could be that you've somehow missed something...but they'll be able to check and let you know
Hey there, thank you for responding! I went through my life spells and noticed that I did not have it or brilliant light. Thank you for informing me!

Yours truly,
Matthew 108