Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Color changing crown items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Something I think players would really enjoy is the ability to color change items gained from crown packs. Most often the naught, the stats given on these items aren't really the best, but the coloring is uniquely tied to the specific item. The coloring should only be limited to the usual 3 versions the pack gives you, but you should have to pay 100 crowns to change its color. More often then naught, I'm mixing and matching clothes for unique looks and having this method would reduce the cost and chance of customizing your wiz.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jack Firebreaker on Jul 6, 2019 wrote:
Something I think players would really enjoy is the ability to color change items gained from crown packs. Most often the naught, the stats given on these items aren't really the best, but the coloring is uniquely tied to the specific item. The coloring should only be limited to the usual 3 versions the pack gives you, but you should have to pay 100 crowns to change its color. More often then naught, I'm mixing and matching clothes for unique looks and having this method would reduce the cost and chance of customizing your wiz.
I agree with you that crown items should be dyable...I disagree that they should be limited to the colours available as crown items. There is no reason to limit it

I'm pretty sure Darla Whisperwind would enjoy the additional custom and be more than up to the challenge of dying crown items whatever colour we choose

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
I agree with you that crown items should be dyable...I disagree that they should be limited to the colours available as crown items. There is no reason to limit it

I'm pretty sure Darla Whisperwind would enjoy the additional custom and be more than up to the challenge of dying crown items whatever colour we choose
I completely agree with both of you! Pack gear should be dye-able! Bundle gear can be dyed, so why not?