Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Lag...Again

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Has anyone else noticed that the gardening lag is back when you cast a 48 hour spell on your plants?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Unfortunately this isn't limited to just 48 hour spells in my experience. I have 2 gardens and both experience *huge* amounts of lag when I do anything to any of them as far as taking care of their needs.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Intrepidatius on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that the gardening lag is back when you cast a 48 hour spell on your plants?
Try doing a 3-energy spell before any larger gardening spell. It should help stop lag.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Intrepidatius on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
It depends on how many plants you have. You must have a lot??

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
To avoid gardening lag I go to the garden, then leave, then go back. Casting a spell then works normally.

If I forget to leave then I make sure the plants are not in my immediate view (turn to a wall etc) and then it lags less and resolves faster. The above method is the best method I've found though. Adding teleports can make this faster if you'd otherwise have to wait on the 30s teleport cooldown.

I hope this helps!