Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting emails?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2018
Hey, so I forgot my master password and the site said that an email was sent to me to reset it. I checked the email that is linked to my email, and there is no email there. I want to buy crowns for the pack sale so I need this resolved fast. Why aren't you guys giving me the password? Also, I contacted support and it has been two days with no response.
Nicholas SoulHunter, lvl 71 necromancer

Administrator
JULIO JULIO on Jun 26, 2019 wrote:
Hey, so I forgot my master password and the site said that an email was sent to me to reset it. I checked the email that is linked to my email, and there is no email there. I want to buy crowns for the pack sale so I need this resolved fast. Why aren't you guys giving me the password? Also, I contacted support and it has been two days with no response.
Nicholas SoulHunter, lvl 71 necromancer
You 'should' automatically receive a support ticket #. This is your queue that we received your email.

If you did not, please try using another email domain, such as gmail instead of yahoo. Keep in mind that the master email of the account is still needed though.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2018