Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the "zombie" glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
so I was doing my usual usual, until this happens! what happened is im on the lvl28 school balance quest (I believe for judgement idk) and my game crashes, ok no big deal. so I just boot it back up normally and I go to reagent square and get this, my HP comes out as zero on my red bubble like I just lost a duel with a monster or player or something and has the crack. so I test some things out. I go to my character page (the one with general stats and such) and I notice a few things SUPER wrong. EXP, gold, A-tickets, training points, and crowns are the same but my mana and health stat are just bugging the heck out! my HP says it has -2147481949/-2147481949 HP, (and if you say this in chat it comes out like that) 187/0 mana (187 for me would be full mana) and 64/7483583 energy. along with more in 4556344 over the 6:28. some things to note. I could still move freely and chat freely. IDK about combat. the glitch ends when you move places, any critical (or stats giving by pet idk) will show up as blank but if you hover over it It will still show the +% (pet name) like it normally would

This glitch happened from the transition from wolf minister's alley to reagent square. but before reagent loads my game crashed completely and I had to restart wizard101. im on the standard launcher version. my character at the time was a female balance by the name of "amber wyrm" and idk what else to add really. I took pictures on my phone so I got proof. Its super shotty but its the best I could procure cause I don't really have a screen capture thingie on my current computer. idk what else to add im having a deep amount of trouble posting it here so ill find a different way to show the pictures I deeply apologize

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
This glitch is pretty common, the main and specific reason for this glitch is your internet connection, thus if its poor then there’s a possible chance of things not appearing to be correct, if this happens you may go back to character selection and log in to your character again

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
oh this happened to other people? thanks its good to know im not one in a million. at the moment I was at a place where I didn't have 10/10 internet but its stable. ty for letting me know