Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are there only four craftable houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2019
I was looking at the wizard101 wiki at craftable houses and there were four but I quickly realized that the wikis list of houses was incomplete because there were several bundle houses not listed there, so I was wondering have any more been added since the page was updated.

The four craftable houses listed there currently are:
Grizzleheim house
Celestia House
Avalon house
Zafaria house

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
onlinepancake on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
I was looking at the wizard101 wiki at craftable houses and there were four but I quickly realized that the wikis list of houses was incomplete because there were several bundle houses not listed there, so I was wondering have any more been added since the page was updated.

Grizzleheim house
Celestia House
Avalon house
Zafaria house
I'd love for there to be more crafted houses, I really do love the ones they already made available! There is something pretty special about crafting a house and that being the only way of obtaining it. As far as I'm aware the 4 you mentioned are the only ones - Treetop Getaway, Watchtower Hall, Celestial Observatory and Wyrd House

I love crafting and welcome any and all houses, housing items and cool crafting stuff to be added...LOVE IT!

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
onlinepancake on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:

Grizzleheim house
Celestia House
Avalon house
Zafaria house
Hi! I don't think the bundle houses would be listed under "craftable houses." But yes, this is correct, there are only 4 craftable houses in the game at this time :).

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
The treetop getaway is in Azteca not Zafaria. It can be obtained from Cantares Five Flowers in Salt Meadow Swamp for 65,000 gold. Oh and one has to be a transcendent crafter level.