Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cabalist storm boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2016
I have been farming the secret cave dungeon in Empyrea for hours a day for multiple days and I just keep getting every other schools boots but storm. Does anyone know if the drop rate for other schools are different? If I farm on my death instead will I have a better chance of getting the storm boots? Thanks for the feedback.

Daniel StormSword 125
Daniel DeathSword 123

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
DanTh3Wiz on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
I have been farming the secret cave dungeon in Empyrea for hours a day for multiple days and I just keep getting every other schools boots but storm. Does anyone know if the drop rate for other schools are different? If I farm on my death instead will I have a better chance of getting the storm boots? Thanks for the feedback.

Daniel StormSword 125
Daniel DeathSword 123
Hey Daniel,

In my experience, sometimes it can be helpful to farm with a different school in these situations. For example, I just couldn't get the Cabal hat for my Storm until I farmed for it with my Fire. I couldn't get Fire's until I farmed with Storm.

This can even be sometimes true when opening packs. I tried and tried to get a wand for my Storm and I kept getting Life wands. So, I tried on my Life and what do you know. Storm wand. So, I would say if you have that option it would definitely be worth a try.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2016
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Thank you for posting this! I never thought to do this with packs.. Guess next time there is a pack sale I will be testing this out

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Not a problem, best of luck to the both of you :).

Survivor
Feb 16, 2016
I finally ended up getting them a few days ago after loads of farming.