Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Every Schools drop but not what you need.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hello... my problem is in the Grove. Yes astral grove. I have been farming it for 4 days, countless hours. I have EVERY other schools hats and boots except for FIRE. I am farming on my storm, hence that wiz is the only level that can at the moment. My fire is 130 and just finished Empyrea part 1. I doNOT understand why I can get all the other schools, yet fire I cant. Is there something I'm doing wrong or does anyone have any tips?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
EvanMoonFire on Jun 11, 2019 wrote:
Hello... my problem is in the Grove. Yes astral grove. I have been farming it for 4 days, countless hours. I have EVERY other schools hats and boots except for FIRE. I am farming on my storm, hence that wiz is the only level that can at the moment. My fire is 130 and just finished Empyrea part 1. I doNOT understand why I can get all the other schools, yet fire I cant. Is there something I'm doing wrong or does anyone have any tips?
Pure RNG luck. I got at least three copies of every single Cabalist pair of shoes, EXCEPT storm and ice. I got none for those two. Funnily enough, my only two max characters are Ice and Storm...