Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everafter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
LOVE this new house! So many possibilities. Also, that Wishing Well gifted me a new house item, which I love and will be using to decorate the new house. It's called a Mushroom Cottage! It has a red cap and spots, with a non-working door. :)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Veritea on Jun 2, 2019 wrote:
LOVE this new house! So many possibilities. Also, that Wishing Well gifted me a new house item, which I love and will be using to decorate the new house. It's called a Mushroom Cottage! It has a red cap and spots, with a non-working door. :)
Cool! Now I want a Mushroom Cottage!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Veritea on Jun 2, 2019 wrote:
I absolutely love it too! I can't wait to start decorating it tomorrow and filling it with magical things. I've already seen a few new housing items from the wishing well that will look perfect in the village...I bought a mushroom house in the bazaar too so watch out for the ones that can be bought and sold!

If you're into fishing there is also a new fish available...trying a rank 2 death lure will help

I totally LOVE this bundle!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
I absolutely love it too! I can't wait to start decorating it tomorrow and filling it with magical things. I've already seen a few new housing items from the wishing well that will look perfect in the village...I bought a mushroom house in the bazaar too so watch out for the ones that can be bought and sold!

If you're into fishing there is also a new fish available...trying a rank 2 death lure will help

I totally LOVE this bundle!
Doesn't it feel good that so many contents are put out there are pve related am still waiting on pvp contents. But not to drift away from the subject a friend showed me that place and its really big and beautiful, have fun decorating am sure it'll turn out great mean while ill be spending most of my time playing league of legends until k i decides to fix pvp and add new stuff to it so my 1 year membership can rot to the core. Its been nice knowing you Victoria and am probably gonna stop annoying you. Your the best helper ive seen in this forum and you've inspired many to achieve greatness and now that i think of it am pretty sure we met once upon a time in game already but who knows wiz is such a small world. But anyway till then take care and do what u do best as always

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
angellifeheart on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
Doesn't it feel good that so many contents are put out there are pve related am still waiting on pvp contents. But not to drift away from the subject a friend showed me that place and its really big and beautiful, have fun decorating am sure it'll turn out great mean while ill be spending most of my time playing league of legends until k i decides to fix pvp and add new stuff to it so my 1 year membership can rot to the core. Its been nice knowing you Victoria and am probably gonna stop annoying you. Your the best helper ive seen in this forum and you've inspired many to achieve greatness and now that i think of it am pretty sure we met once upon a time in game already but who knows wiz is such a small world. But anyway till then take care and do what u do best as always
Noooooooo! If you leave who is going to keep me on my toes and tease me with names like 'shawty'?

I'm glad you only said you're probably gonna stop annoying me...that at least leaves me with the hope you might not leave or if you do it will only be a little while before you're back to pick battles with me. I really hope you stay! I probably shouldn't admit it, but if you go I'll miss you!

IDK if we've met before, you remind me of someone I knew a while back and met a couple of times who I think of fondly too...idk if you're the same person or just have the same impact on me...but it's a compliment and a nice thing

I hope you don't leave, but if you do I sincerely hope it is temporary (and short!)...you've made me laugh, made me think things through more thoroughly than expected, and you're a valued part of the wizarding community! I'll pop a fire pet on your seat at the 'friendly table' to keep your seat warm for you!

KI have said they're re-vamping PvP from the ground up and I hope they make it awesome and it is enough to bring you back or keep you!

Hurry back to the Spiral...and don't you dare forget about us wizards!